Contact Hotel Valencia River Walk
Get Information on Your San Antonio Trip
Contact us now to get a great mix of chic comfort and quintessential service at our River Walk hotel. Combining sleek spaces with stunning services, our San Antonio Texas hotel is the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers.
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
150 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
Join our mailing list, we’ll send you specials periodically and inform you on what’s new and exciting at our River Walk hotel in downtown San Antonio, Texas.
Looking for a job with Hotel Valencia? Visit our Careers Page.
Here’s what people have been asking.
- Q. Check In time and Check Out time
- A. Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am.
- Q. Reservation Confirmations, Deposit and Guarantee Policy
- A. Reservation confirmations - sent automatically within two hours of reservation being completed; Guarantee/Deposit Policy – all reservations require a credit card to hold the reservation. No deposit is required.
- Bookings or reservations of ten (10) rooms or more is considered a Group booking. See Details
- Reserved rooms may not be resold to a third party. See Details
- Q. Requests for Connecting or Adjoining Rooms
- A. The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms in king to double/double configuration. Requests for connecting rooms must be made in advance, are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and, if available, are assigned at check-in. To request a connecting or adjoining room, contact the front desk at the hotel directly prior to arrival day. The hotel will do its best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee them. The hotel recommends choosing a specialty suite to guarantee connecting accommodations.
- Q. Cancellations and Charges
- A. Cancellation is 48 hours prior to the arrival date unless otherwise noted on special event dates. One night's room and tax will be charged if a guest does not cancel within the 48 hour period. If you book a non-refundable reservation, this policy will not apply as there are not any refunds, for cancellations or any other reason, when you book a non-refundable reservation.
- Q. Proximity to Airport; Shuttle and Cap Options
- A. The hotel is approximately. 8.73 miles from the San Antonio International Airport. It is approximately a 15-25 minute drive to/from the hotel.
Airport Express Shuttle: additional information provided on the link below.
Cabs: approximate cost is $25.00 each way to/from the hotel. A taxi cab may be obtained at the airport terminals upon arrival to the city. If a cab is needed upon departure of the hotel, our Guest Services department will be happy to assist you with booking one.
- Q. Parking
- A. Valet Parking is available for $34.00 per night plus tax- Unlimited Usage. There are nearby garages available for self parking.
- Q. Hotel Information and Special Services
- A. This information can be accessed on the Services and Amenities button on this website or by calling toll-free 866.842.0100.
- Q. Availability and Rates
- A. This information can be accessed on the Reservations button on this website or by calling toll-free 866.842.0100.
- Q. Early Check-In
- A. We are happy to honor a request if room availability permits. We recommend calling the hotel the morning of arrival date to coordinate this with our front desk staff. Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am.
- Q. Payments and Other Charges
- A. Credit cards, debit cards, and cash are accepted methods of payment. Please be advised at check-in that Hotel Valencia will authorize, not charge, your entire stay's room and tax plus $50 per day for incidentals. Your bank will typically place a hold on any authorizations including hotel authorizations. Funds put on hold by your bank cannot be used and will not be released for 72 hours or longer after your check-out date depending on the bank. For more information on this bank procedure please visit this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_hold
- Q. Facilities for Guests With Disabilities
- A. There are 17 rooms at the hotel which are specially adapted for physically challenged guests. These rooms are in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Housekeeping Department can also provide raised toilet seats and shower chairs upon request.
- Q. Hotel Security
- A.The hotel maintains a security staff each evening/overnight. Our hotel elevators are also kept locked 24 hours a day, only allowing access with a valid room key.
- Q. Pool Facilities
- A.We do not have a pool on-site.
- Q. Pet Policy
- A. The hotel does not allow pets.
- Q. Double Occupancy Policy
- A. Double occupancy is limited to two adults. Additional adults will result in added fees.