Terms, Conditions & Our Hotel Policies
You can find Hotel Valencia Riverwalk policies and frequently asked questions below. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Join our mailing list, we’ll send you specials periodically and inform you on what’s new and exciting at our River Walk hotel in downtown San Antonio, Texas.
Looking for a job with Hotel Valencia? Visit our Careers Page.
Here’s what people have been asking.
- Q. Check In time and Check Out time
- A. Check in time is 4
:00pmand Check out time is 12:00pm.
- Q. What is the minimum required age to check in
- A. The minimum required age to check in is 21. Valid identification will be required at check in.
- Q. Reservation Confirmations, Deposit and Guarantee Policy
- A. Reservation confirmations - sent automatically within two hours of
reservationbeing completed; Guarantee/Deposit Policy – all reservations require a credit card to hold the reservation. No deposit is required.
- Bookings or reservations
of ten(10) rooms or more isconsidered a Group booking. See Details
- Reserved rooms may not be resold to a third party. See Details
- Q. Requests for Connecting or Adjoining Rooms
- A. The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms
into double/double configuration. Requests for connecting rooms must be made in advance, are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and, if available, are assigned at check-in. To request a connecting or adjoining room, contact the front desk at the hotel directly prior to arrival day. The hotel will do its best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee them. The hotel recommends choosing a specialty suite to guarantee connecting accommodations. king
- Q. Cancellations and Charges
- A. Cancellation is 24 hours prior to the arrival date unless otherwise noted on special event dates. One night's room and tax will be charged if a guest does not cancel within the 24 hour period. If you book a non-refundable reservation, this policy will not apply as there are not any refunds, for cancellations or any other reason, when you book a non-refundable reservation.
- Q. Proximity to Airport; Shuttle and Cab Options
- A. The hotel is
approximately8.73 miles from the San Antonio International Airport. It is approximately a 15-25 minute drive to/from the hotel.
Cabs: approximate cost is $25.00 each way to/from the hotel. A taxi cab may be obtained at the airport terminals upon arrival to the city. If a cab is needed upon
departureof the hotel, our Guest Services department will be happy to assist you with booking one.
- Q. Parking
- A. Valet Parking is available for $38.00 per night plus tax- Unlimited Usage. There are nearby garages available for
- Q. Hotel Information and Special Services
- A. This information can be accessed on the Services and Amenities button on this website or by calling toll-free 855.596.3387.
- Q. Availability and Rates
- A. This information can be accessed on the Reservations button on this website or by calling toll-free 855.596.3387.
- Q. Early Check-In
- A. We are happy to honor a request if room availability permits. We recommend calling the hotel the morning of arrival date to coordinate this with our front desk staff. Check in time is 4
:00pmand Check out time is 12:00pm.
- Q. Payments and Other Charges
- A. Credit cards, debit cards, and cash are accepted methods of payment. Please be advised at check-in that Hotel Valencia will authorize, not charge, your entire stay's room and tax plus $50 per day for incidentals. Your bank will typically place a hold on any authorizations including hotel authorizations. Funds put on hold by your bank cannot be used and will not be released for 72 hours or longer after your check-out date depending on the bank. For more information on this bank procedure please visit this link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_hold
- Q. Facilities for Guests With Disabilities
- A.There are 16 (10 Classic rooms, 1 Deluxe room, 2 Courtyard rooms, 3 River View rooms) rooms at the hotel, which are specially adapted for physically challenged guests. These rooms are in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Housekeeping Department can also provide raised toilet seats and shower chairs upon request. ADA Statement
- Q. Hotel Security
- A.The hotel maintains a security staff each evening/overnight. Our hotel elevators are also kept locked 24 hours a day, only allowing access with a valid room key.
- Q. Pool Facilities
- A.We do not have a pool on-site.
- Q. Pet Policy
- A. The hotel does not allow pets.
- Q. Double Occupancy Policy
- A. Double occupancy is limited to two adults. Additional adults will result in added fees.