San Antonio’s Pearl District
Sample the Local Flavor of San Antonio
Two miles north of Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, sits the 22-acre The Pearl culinary, shopping, and cultural destination. Comprised of distinct, locally-owned restaurants and shops, Rent a bike, take a quick drive or a scenic walk to explore The Pearl via the Museum Reach (San Antonio Museum of Art), a rejuvenated stretch of the pedestrian-friendly River Walk. Enjoy the San Antonio sunshine and pass art murals and green spaces in route. The Pearl should be at the top of your list of things to do in San Antonio.
A True San Antonio Experience
With a rich history dating back to 1883, the Historic Pearl, also known as the Pearl Brewery District, was one of Texas's largest breweries, brewing one of Texas's iconic beers, Pearl Beer, from 1883 to 2001. The brewery grounds have been repurposed into a vibrant micro-district with many of the original structures remaining. The bottling plant is now a food hall with the vintage equipment featured around public spaces. Green features include the use of brewery and ammonia tanks that are now rainwater collectors and herb-garden containers. The Pearl has quickly become the city's most desirable place to see and experience.
The Pearl & Parking Package
Escape or Staycation in San Antonio and enjoy all that The Pearl has to offer.
- Luxury accommodations for two
- $20 Gift Card to Bakery Lorraine
- Complimentary Valet Parking for one car
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Subject to availability. Unavailable dates and restrictions apply. Terms & conditions apply.Book Now
Type in 303 Pearl Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78215 in to your navigation system or mobile device.
- 1.7 miles, 10 minutes.
- Starting at 150 E. Houston Street.
- Head east on E. Houston Street toward N. St. Mary's Street, turn left on Broadway Street after TownePlace Suites (on the left), travel 1 mile north on Broadway, turn left onto Pearl Pkwy, destination will be on the right.
- 1.7 miles, north along the San Antonio River Walk
- 1.7 miles, north along the San Antonio River Walk.